[NERDug-list] NERDug Early Bird Deadline!

Jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Thu Jun 12 09:41:55 EDT 2008

This year, NERDug will be held in Burlington VT on 7/24 and 7/25 hosted by the
Vermont State Colleges.  Be sure to register by THIS SATURDAY (6/14) in order
to qualify for the Early Bird registration (only $100).

Whaddya get for $100? I'm glad you asked!

* A great conference setting with gracious hosts
* Approximately 60 information-packed presentations
* Breakfast and Lunches for both days of the conference
* A fabulous waterfront Thursday evening reception at the ECHO Lake Aquarium
and Science Center
* Record breaking attendance (almost 40% ahead of prior years)
* Hundreds of NERDs like you to network among

Don't miss your opportunity to register now at http://www.nerdug.org

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"He works out of his home office doing technical training.
   I call it gambling."  Overheard at grocery store.