[NERDug-list] NERDug 2007

Jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 3 15:17:08 EST 2006

It may be getting cold out, but we're already thinking about summer!

NERDug 2007 will be held on Wednesday 7/25/2007 and Thursday 7/26/2007 on the
campus of Springfield Technical Community College in Springfield MA.  We've
begun to plan the conference so if you have

* ideas you want to share,
* sessions you're willing to present, or
* sessions you'd like to see others present

send some email to conference at nerdug.org and let us know your thoughts.  For
those attending the 25th anniversary Datatel Users' Group conference in
Washington DC this March, there will be a regional planning session for
NERDug so be sure to drop by.

We're also looking for hosts for 2008 and beyond, so start thinking about the
many possibilities for your campus!

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems