[NERDug-list] NERDug 2006

Jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:59:29 EDT 2006

The 2006 NERDug conference is right around the corner - next Thursday 7/27 and
Friday 7/28 at Suffolk University in Boston MA.  We have some 200 people
already registered to attend any one of 40+ sessions contributed by Datatel,
vendors and users just like you.

It's not too late to attend NERDug, you can register in mere minutes at

http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=ND-CONF

If that's not enough of a reason to register we have two words for you:

"chocolate fountain"

Yes, we may have great sessions, but we know how to eat, drink and be merry.
Don't miss the 20th anniversary NERDug celebratory I-Tea Party.
--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"We're not given the burdens we deserve,
    we're given the burdens we can bear."  Several