[NERDug-list] NERDug 2006: The Boston IT Party

Jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 15 14:57:24 EST 2006

Hello all - it's coming: The Boston IT Party!

This year we have the auspicious occasion to celebrate the 20th anniversary of
NERDug in Boston, MA.  NERDug 2006 will be held Thursday and Friday, July
27-28, 2006 at the Law School for Suffolk University - a client of Datatel
for all of NERDug's 20 years (and more!).  Details can be found on our
website at http://www.nerdug.org

We're just beginning to plan this year's conference but would like you to
seriously consider all or any of the following:

1) Present - share what you do in your 'boring day-to-day activities'.  We all
learn extraordinary things from seeing what others do in their ordinary work.

2) Organize - help us recruit sessions.  If you know someone else doing
intersting work with Datatel products, please invite them to share!

3) Attend - come to NERDug and drag some friends along too!  We need to break
225+ attendees to set a NERDug attendance record.

If you would like to help or have other ideas to share, please feel free to
send some email and we'll get in touch with you ASAP or submit your session
proposals on our website at  http://www.nerdug.org

You can even submit session ideas you'd like to see other people present, so
run, don't walk, to your favorite web browser.

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu