[NERDug-list] NERDug 2005 News!

Jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Fri Jun 24 11:12:08 EDT 2005

A few quick pieces of information as we're only 33 days away from NERDug 2005.

0) If you haven't registered, go do it!  You'll regret not doing so after your
coworkers come back with tons of knowledge and lots of fun stories.

http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=ND-CFREG

1) NEW FEATURE: Please take a moment to update your session preferences on our
website.  We're about to schedule sessions into rooms and want to ensure that
the most popular sessions are held in rooms with appropriate seating.

http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=ND-CFSEPREF

2) Hotel block deadlines approaching.  For those staying in area hotels, the
room block rates are only guaranteed thru June 27th.  After that point the
hotels are not bound to honor the block rate for NERDug.

http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=ND-CFIHOUSE

3) We've added a new hotel (new as in the paint is still drying...).  Hampton
Inn is completing a new property to open July 1 and we've setup a room block
with them as well.

http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=ND-CFIHOUSE

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"...our behavior matters more than the beliefs that we profess."
                                Elizabeth Deutsch Earle