[NERDug-list] NERDug Early Bird Registration Deadline

Jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Fri Jun 3 15:07:15 EDT 2005

The Early Bird gets cheap registration for NERDug (and the worm)!

The deadline for $99 earlybird registration for NERDug is next
FRIDAY, June 10, 2005.  We already have 26 user-contributed sessions and
Datatel will be providing us 10-20 sessions to be presented by employees,
bringing you 45-50 quality presentations covering different areas and topics.
Session listing, registration info and more can be found at

http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=NDCONF

We still need your session proposals, so save time and enter them while you're
on our website registering.

We also need people in the following areas to help coordinate Roundtables:
HR, Payroll, FinAid, Registration Records and Advising, Institutional
Research, Benefactor, AP/Purchasing.  The work is minimal (sit down and chat
with friendly colleagues from other college), so ante up!

PS: You can still register anytime after June 10, but it'll cost you $125.
Wouldn't you rather save 26 bucks for sipping some nice cold beverages while
enjoying the lovely summer?

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"...our behavior matters more than the beliefs that we profess."
                                Elizabeth Deutsch Earle