[NERDug-list] NERDug R18 Technical Readiness Workshop

Jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Fri Jul 1 14:47:58 EDT 2005

Datatel will be offering their R18 Technical Readiness Workshop on Wednesday,
July 27 at Amherst College - just 4 miles from and the day prior to NERDug.

Please see the information at the bottom for registration info, cost, etc.

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"...our behavior matters more than the beliefs that we profess."
                                Elizabeth Deutsch Earle