[NERDug-list] NERDug 2005

jbutera at hampshire.edu jbutera at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 11 22:25:11 EST 2005

The planning for NERDug 2005 is well underway.

To plan events and sessions, we're using the success of last
year's conference, coupled with survey data that attendees
completed at the conclusion of last year's conference.

If you have specific things you'd like to see at
NERDug 2005 (such as session topics, etc) feel free to
email them directly to me so we can incorporate those
ideas now.

On the new NERDug website you'll find we've already taken
session requests and listed them as 'Suggested Sessions'.
As more come in, we will add to the list, and anyone is
welcome to propose sessions that they (or others) will
present at the conference.

If you haven't taken the time to login and see the new
information, please do so at your leisure:

http://www.nerdug.org

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"They'll remember the quality long after they forget the price."
                                 Ed Sabol, founder of NFL Films