[NERDug-list] FW: Continuing Ed

Deborah L Sylvia dsylvia at rwu.edu
Wed Feb 23 08:25:37 EST 2005

   Everyone~

   RWU is looking into setting up our Continuing Ed students on Datatel and
   also offering CEU credits.  I am looking for any schools that may be
   currently doing this and if you would be willing to have a few of us come
   there for a site visit.  We would like to see how you handle the set-up of
   the courses (duration), registration (on-line or in person), billing rate
   tables, etc.

   Seeing there is such a wealth of knowledge between our schools I thought
   it would be beneficial to solicit the NERDUG group instead of trying to
   reinvent the wheel.  Also, we would like to know what pitfalls, if any,
   were encountered along the way.

   Thanks in advance,

   Debbie

   Deborah L. Sylvia

   Bursar

   Roger Williams University

   One Old Ferry Road

   Bristol, RI 02809-2521

   Phone:  (401) 254-3164

   Fax:      (401) 254-3529

   E-Mail:  dsylvia at rwu.edu

   This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is
   addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
   Use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is
   please notify me immediately and promptly destroy any record of this
   email.