[NERDug-list] NERDug 2005

jbutera at hampshire.edu jbutera at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 15 22:25:49 EDT 2004

Greetings

Most of us have just begun a new school year, so I'm sure that
NERDug 2005 (July 28-29, 2005 at Hampshire College) is probably a
long way from your mind right now.  However, we're already seeking
assistance to make next year's conference as well received as the
past few.

What do we need?

1) Based on feedback from the last two years, we always seem to
have requests for more financial (CF, AR/CR, FA) and Benefactor (FR)
sessions. If anyone is willing to help coordinate and/or solicit ideas,
we'd love to hear from you.

2) Many people think that they're not enough of an expert to
present a session.  However, many attendees have expressed interest
in "more instructional sessions for less experienced workers".
Hence, just putting together a session from your day-to-day use
of Benefactor/Colleague can often be immensely helpful.

I encourage anyone and everyone to consider these ideas over
the Fall.  I will share more details in early Spring.  (Look for
added functionality to the NERDug website early next Spring too!)

Feel free to email any comments or insight to me.

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"They'll remember the quality long after they forget the price."
                                 Ed Sabol, founder of NFL Films