[NERDug-list] NERDug 2004: Nerds unite!

Jeffrey Butera jvbDS at helios.hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 26 20:30:02 EST 2004

The New England Datatel Regional Users' Group (NERDug) is hosting
it's annual conference July 29-30, 2004 on the fabulous campus
of Roger Williams University.   All the details can be found at

http://www.nerdug.org

Why should you attend even if you live nowhere near New England
such as Iowa or California?  I believe this one picture says it all:

http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=confwhy

But wait - there's more!  We need sessions  presented by clients, and
many of you promised NERD-extrodinare Bob DiGuardia that you'd do so.
You can submit your session proposals online at

http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=confpresent

If the picture alone didn't sell you, perhaps the top five words or
phrases surrounding NERDug 2004 might help convince you:

5) long weekend in Bristol and Newport
4) cool free stuff (courtesy of Roger Williams University)
3) Ben and Jerry's (yup, even in RI)
2) Bob's band live: "The Young and the Rest of Us"
1) one word: "clambake"

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College