[NERDug-list] NERDug 2005 Planning Underway

Jeffrey Butera jvbDS at helios.hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 16 22:40:38 EST 2004

Happy Holidays!

I'm sure that the warm weather of July 27, 2005 is a long way from
your current reality, but we've already begun the process of planning
for NERDug 2005.

We're looking to solicit session ideas from a few areas that have
been traditionally underrepresented in years' past.  These areas
include:

Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts
Financial Operations
Admissions
Financial Aid
Human Resources

(Of course, we'll accept presentation ideas from any area...)

Many people tell us that "I can't possibly give a presentation - I'm not
doing anything spectacular or out of the ordinary".  We all have to
realize that there are a wide variety of clients, many who have implemented
much later than yourself, who can benefit from what you might consider
your "day-to-day" work in Colleague or Benefactor.

So, if you're willing to present or  know of someone who may be a good
presenter, please send me some email and we'll be happy to work with you
to cater a session to your background.

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"They'll remember the quality long after they forget the price."
                                 Ed Sabol, founder of NFL Films