[NERDug-list] NERDug 2003

Jeffrey Butera jvbDS at helios.hampshire.edu
Mon Jul 28 21:59:23 EDT 2003

On behalf of everyone involved, I'd say that NERDug 2003 was
a rousing success.  Thanks to our amazing hosts at Saint Michael's
College, the many presenters and the folks at Datatel, we had a great
time.

If you'd like to see the presentations, almost half can be downloaded
from the NERDug website at http://www.nerdug.org.  Some are still
coming in from the presenters, so check back if you don't see the one
you're looking for.

Thanks to all and we're already looking forward to next summer on the
beach in Rhode Island (Roger Williams University).

Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
Hampshire College
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Perception is reality for an individual, but it's not
     always what happened..."       Rae-Anne Butera

"...to promote the advancement and diffusion
    of knowledge..."                Andrew Carnegie Foundation