[NERDug-list] NERDug

Jeff Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Fri Jul 11 15:22:50 EDT 2003

I'm happy to report that our 40th (and final!) session was
confirmed this morning.

* NERDug sessions have been finalized and you can view the entire schedule.

* Datatel has added "The Meeting Place", see the schedule
  for more information.

* We've added vendor links, so support these fine companies.

http://www.nerdug.org

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience
    comes from bad judgment."      Barry LePatner

"Perception is reality for an individual, but it's not
    always what happened..."       Rae-Anne Butera