[Jewish] JSU Week of 3/1

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 2 13:02:56 EST 2021

Hello JSU,

Tonight we are meeting on Zoom at 6:00. We will be checking in and then
discussing Passover and other upcoming events and changes within the
Spiritual Life Office.

Weekly Meeting Zoom Link:
https://hampshire.zoom.us/j/92647326609?pwd=cUw1dlhpODZsSUtJYXJiOUJOcGxFZz09

Shabbat on Friday, March 5 and March 12 will be at 5:30 PM. PLEASE NOTE
THE TIME CHANGE. I will send out a second email to remind everyone later
in the week. For the rest of March, we will meet even later due to later
sunset times resulting from daylight savings.

Hope to see you soon! Stay tuned for a survey later this week about our
Passover seder, food needs over the holiday, and other related
programming.

Best,
Al Coffey