[Jewish] JSU Week of 2/22

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:14:38 EST 2021

Hello JSU,

Happy Tuesday! For those on campus, please remember to go to Covid
testing today. Today is also the last day to sign up for mishloach
manot! Please complete the form by 10 PM.

The JSU has a few things planned plus other events of interest this
week:

Tuesday, February 23: JSU Weekly Meeting at 6 ET. We'll be finalizing
the letter inside mishloach manot, discussing Purim logistics, and
checking in. Zoom:
https://hampshire.zoom.us/j/92647326609?pwd=cUw1dlhpODZsSUtJYXJiOUJOcGxFZz09

Thursday, February 25, 1 PM: Mitzvah Project Community Education play.
Please see yesterday's email or Daily Digest for information and Zoom
link.

Friday, February 26: Shabbat, 5 PM. We will meet under the canopy
between Dakin and Merrill Living Rooms.

On Friday in the morning I will also be assembling mishloach manot and
bringing them to the campus post office. Anyone who wants to help can
join, we can discuss these logistics tonight at the meeting or you may

Stay tuned for a separate email with more information a few suggestions
for online Purim events shortly.

Best,
Al Coffey