[Jewish] JSU Week of 2/15 - Purim, Hampfest, Shabbat

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 15 14:41:08 EST 2021

Hello JSU:

Happy Monday!

This week, our weekly meeting is at 6:00 on Tuesday the 16th on Zoom.
See meeting link below. Tomorrow we will be discussing Purim plans and
preparing info sheets for our mishloach manot (gift baskets) to send out
next Friday, the 26th.

Sign up for a package here: https://forms.gle/ALBLKajjSnGVLLwLA. Tell
your friends!

Hampfest is Friday 2/19! We will be at Hampfest on Zoom from 3-4:30 this
Friday.

Also on Friday is shabbat! On 2/19 and every Friday this month, we will
meet for shabbat at 5:00 under the canopy between Merrill and Dakin
Living Rooms.

See you soon,
Al Coffey

Topic: JSU Weekly Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting
https://hampshire.zoom.us/j/92647326609?pwd=cUw1dlhpODZsSUtJYXJiOUJOcGxFZz09

Meeting ID: 926 4732 6609
Passcode: 997557
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,92647326609# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,92647326609# US (Chicago)