[Jewish] Shabbat 2/12-13

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 12 11:33:00 EST 2021

Hello JSU,

Happy Friday!

We'll be meeting this evening at 5:00 for quick candle lighting and
blessings.
We will gather at the canopy between the Merrill and Dakin Living Rooms
across from saga. Masks and social distancing are of course required,
there will be no food/drink. It will be chilly, so we won't be out long.
Please try to arrive on time.

Also, we wanted to make sure everyone had access to information about
"local" online services. Tonight, the Jewish Community of Amherst is
having a Kabbalah shabbat service on Zoom at 6:00.
Zoom link to JCA evening service:
https://zoom.us/j/643846518?pwd=eGk4bFZKS2hzckNwVWNSbkxhZzlzUT09
Copy of prayerbook used at JSU evening service (Hebrew & English):
https://jcamherst.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Kabbalat-Shabbat.pdf

If you need help finding other programming/service options to suit your
needs, feel free to reply to this email and I'd be happy to work with
you to find a good fit. Stay tuned next week for information about
Purim!

Shabbat shalom,
Al Coffey