[Jewish] Welcome Back JSU!

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 1 17:15:57 EST 2021

Hello JSU,

Welcome back to another semester! Can't wait to see you all soon.

This semester we will be having WEEKLY MEETINGS AT 6:00 ON TUESDAY.
These meetings are a place to check in with each other, talk about
what's going on in our lives and on campus, and plan for upcoming
holidays.

Our first weekly meeting will be tomorrow, February 2 at 6:00 on Zoom.
See Zoom meeting info below.

For shabbat this semester, my current plan is to continue with weekly
candles and blessings in person behind the MLR. We can't do this in
person this week because of campus-wide quarantine safety measures, so
this can be a topic of discussion at our meeting tomorrow.

Holidays this semester include Purim (2/25-26) and Passover (3/27-4/4).

Please do feel free to reply to this email or write directly to me
[alc17 at hampshire.edu] with any questions about the JSU or Jewish life on
campus. All of our events are open to all students regardless or
religious background or experience.

L'shalom,
Al Coffey

Topic: JSU Meeting February 2
Time: Feb 2, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://hampshire.zoom.us/j/95895955499?pwd=aFRpcGo4QngzK2xSUkUzVi9HVnQ3Zz09

Meeting ID: 958 9595 5499
Passcode: 447822
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,95895955499# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,95895955499# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)