[Jewish] How to Access JCA Services & Yom Kippur Schedule

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 27 09:03:22 EDT 2020

Hello JSU,

Here is a reminder of our campus Yom Kippur events and info on accessing
services from the JCA at home. To access JCA services, click the Zoom
link next to each service listing. For complete info on JCA services,
please see their high holiday webpage here:
https://jcamherst.org/jca-virtual-updates/

Sunday, 9/27 - 5:30 PM - Rock behind Merrill
Check ins & candle lighting before the holiday begins. We are ordering
individually packaged Thai dinners from Delivery Express. (Rain
location: canopy between Dakin/Merrill Living Rooms).

6:30 - Kol Nidre Service (JCA via Zoom) -
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87114349369

Monday, 9/28 - YK services, individual Zoom

9:30 AM - YK Morning Service at JCA -
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86076974801

5:00 PM - YK Mincha (afternoon) and ne'ilah (closing) services -
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83490343286

7:30 PM - JSU Break fast - Meet at canopy between Dakin and Merrill
Living Rooms (across from Saga) for bagel sandwiches.

Wishes for a meaningful holiday,
Al Coffey

P.S. if you have plans to fast, please make sure you are well-hydrated
today.