[Jewish] Shabbat Sha-HampFest!

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 4 12:06:16 EDT 2020

Good Morning lovely JSU,

Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week.

We'll be meeting for a shabbat gathering this evening at 6:30 at the big
rock behind Merrill. A good chance to connect with others and wind down
as we move into shabbat and the weekend together. Given Covid safety
protocols, there will not be food/drink at this gathering and masks are
required at all times. As always, everyone is welcome at JSU events.
Bring a friend!

Hampfest, Hampshire's student activities fair, is this afternoon
(Friday, 9/4) from 3-4. Learn more about ways to get involved at the JSU
and speak with student leaders from all the other organizations on
campus. To attend Hampfest, log onto HampEngage. You will see Zoom links
for every group at their HampEngage profiles.

A friendly reminder that our first weekly open meeting is coming up next
Tuesday, 9/8 at 5:30 on Zoom. Swing by to meet others interested in JSU
programming and to talk about how the JSU can best serve everyone in
these new times.

L'shalom (towards peace),
Al Coffey