[Jewish] shabbat 10/30-31

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 29 17:22:43 EDT 2020

Hello JSU,

 This week for shabbat we will meet on Friday at 5:30 under the canopy
between Dakin and Merrill for candle lighting. On Saturday, we will meet
in the same location at 6:30 for havdallah.

 Given recent Covid news on campus I'm unsure about continuing the
afternoon walks until we've all been tested this coming Tuesday. If you
are planning on attending on Friday, havdallah, or would like to come on
the walk, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL so we can plan ahead.

 -Al