[Jewish] JSU - Week of 10/12

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 13 12:22:06 EDT 2020

Hello JSU,

Welcome to another week! We are now over halfway through the semester
and all the major holidays are behind us. Phew.

Tuesday, 10/13 6:00 PM - Weekly open meeting. We have nothing specific
to discuss so it will mostly just be a social space and place to plan
possible special events for the semester. Please join at the link below:
https://zoom.us/j/95453648338?pwd=N3FjNitkdnhtdXVuUEc5d0RlMnA3Zz09. The
Password is "JSU2020"

Thursday, 10/15 7-9:00 PM - Call for Cookies! Text 413-561-0574 with any
question you have about religious and community life at Hampshire,
spiritual practices or beliefs, a delivery location on campus, and a
cookie request (chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal raisin, gf, vegan). See
flyer attached below.

Friday 10/16 - 12:30 PM - Spiritual Journey Lunch with Zayah Waite, Dean
of Students (Zoom - see Daily digest for link and sign up for taco
lunch).

5:30 PM - JSU Shabbat at rock behind Merrill (Rain location: between
Dakin and Merrill Living Rooms).

Finally, please complete the waiver I sent in the last email.

Hope to see you soon!
Al Coffey

Alyssa Coffey is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: JSU
Weekly Meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95453648338?pwd=N3FjNitkdnhtdXVuUEc5d0RlMnA3Zz09
Meeting ID: 954 5364 8338 Passcode: JSU2020