[Jewish] cookies & community tonight :)

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 10 20:03:45 EDT 2020

Hello JSU friends,

This is just Al speaking, not the JSU. I know it is a sad and difficult
time for many people on campus right now, filled with anticipation and
uncertainty.

I'm hosting an informal gathering with oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
that I made in the spiritual life center (top center of greenwich donut
5) around 8:45. I'll probably stay until 10 or 10:30 -- swing by if you
want someone to chat with or are just looking for a place to wind down.

This function is not sponsored by spiritual life. The kitchen the
cookies were baked in is not kosher but as far as I'm concerned all of
the ingredients are.

--Al