[Jewish] This Week with the JSU, events of interest, Radical Practice of Care Retreat

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 26 07:59:35 EST 2020

Good Morning JSU,

We are meeting at 5:30 today in the MLR for our weekly planning meeting
with pizza to discuss shabbat and a casual Purim plans.

Other events of interest:

Dial a donut with Multifaith Council, R 3/5 7-9 pm: text a question
about spiritual life at Hampshire, religious practice/belief and MFC
members will bring you a free donut and answers from a range of
perspectives.

Spiritual Journey Lunch w Sue Darlington: F 3/6 12 noon, MLR

Radical Practice of Care Retreat [quoted from other emails and
resources]: March 20-22 (last weekend of Spring Break)
Application deadline March 2
Program by The Wellness Center, Ethics and the Common Good, Holistic
Learning Program, Spiritual Life, and Residence Life.

Explore the ways we can learn to build radical networks of care,
support, and resilience within ourselves and our communities. Together
we'll engage in interactive conversations and activities that develop
our care in ways that are intentional, realistic, and sustainable.

This retreat is open to Hampshire students, free to attend, and includes
all meals, lodging, and transportation from Hampshire campus! The
weekend will be an exciting and rejuvenating experience of hands-on
learning at The Watershed Center, a retreat center for changemakers in
Millerton, NY.

see you soon,
Al Coffey