[Jewish] Tu Bishvat TONIGHT 2/9, This Week w the JSU

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 9 09:24:17 EST 2020

Good Morning JSU,

Friendly reminder that our annual Tu Bishvat celebration is TONIGHT
(SUNDAY 2/9) IN THE RED BARN AT 5:30 and it is not an event to be
missed. Bring a friend, eat some fruit, sing songs, celebrate a new year
for the trees and plants. Delicious dinner and beautiful music included
:) As always, all are welcome at JSU events.

Also this week, we will have our planning meeting at 5:30 on Wednesday
2/12 in the MLR. Email forthcoming about shabbat evening 2/14.

Hope to see you tonight and this week!

--Al Coffey