[Jewish] Rosh Hashanah -- Sept. 29-30

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 19 22:59:56 EDT 2019

Hello JSU,

We will be having our ROSH HASHANAH (Hebrew: Head of the Year)
observance at the RED BARN ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 29 AT 5:00. Rosh Hashanah
is a joyous holiday marking the renewal of the Jewish calendar year, and
the cyclic nature of our lives. See the attached flyer for more
information.

There will be a creative, participatory service followed by a
home-cooked meal. All are welcome, and are encouraged to bring along a
friend! Please do RSVP to Ellen at ebSA at hampshire.edu.

Finally, we will be meeting for shabbat tomorrow at 5:30 in the MLR.

Hope to see you soon!

--Al Coffey