[Jewish] Shabbat 10/4, YK next week

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 4 07:05:11 EDT 2019

Good morning JSU,

It was lovely to see so many of you at Rosh Hashanah last weekend. I
hope your new year is off to a great start. Please join us for shabbat
tonight! We will be meeting in the MLR AT 5:30 FOR A STUDENT-LEAD
SERVICE, followed by DINNER  AROUND 6:30.

Yom Kippur is just around the corner! We will be having a COMMUNITY
DINNER on Tuesday 10/8 with opportunities to attend KOL NIDRE (night
before YK) services at the JCA in Amherst. There are also chances to
attend YK MORNING AND NE'ILAH (final service of YK) at the JCA with
transportation arranged. _Please be in touch with Ellen at
ebSA at hampshire.edu if you'd like a ride to services_. On Wednesday night
10/9, the JSU hosts a BREAK-FAST MEAL in the MLR.

I will be in touch with times for YK events and observances shortly.

See you soon!

-Al Coffey