[Jewish] Rabbi Justin David - 3/20 12:00

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 19 17:56:51 EDT 2019

Just a friendly reminder to you all of our special event tomorrow in the
MLR (MARCH 20) FROM 12-1.   RABBI JUSTIN DAVID OF CBI IN NORTHAMPTON
will be speaking on the relationship between Judaism, spirituality, and
social justice in his own life. FREE LUNCH will be served!

We're really lucky to have him come -- this even is also part of a
larger series on SPIRITUALITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE continuing for the next
several weeks.

I will be there and hope to see some of you as well.

-Al Coffey