[Jewish] JSU Week of 3/4

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 4 14:53:45 EST 2019

Hello JSU and friends,

Spring break is just around the corner! We had a lovely Queer Shabbat
last week, with many guests from the five colleges and beyond.

Join us this week on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6 for our WEEKLY MEETING AT 5:30
in the MLR to discuss upcoming JSU business. We will have SHABBAT AT
5:30 THIS FRIDAY, MARCH 8 if you will still be around before the break.

Events that may also be of interest this week include the following
(these also appeared on the Spiritual Life weekly email):

RESCHEDULED! - IN CONVERSATION: ISLAMOPHOBIA, BLACK BOX STUDIO (EDH);
THURSDAY, MARCH 7 6:30-9PM

_A roundtable discussion around the existence of Xenophobia in modern
Global Media and educational institutions. The discussion will also
highlight the challenges faced by students in terms of practicing their
faith. Dinner will be provided._

SPIRITUAL JOURNEY LUNCH WITH ZEFFA KINNEY, MERRILL LIVING ROOM, FRIDAY
MARCH 8 12-1PM

Hope to see you soon, and that you have a restful spring break!

-Al Coffey