[Jewish] Welcome Back JSU!

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 22 04:56:08 EST 2019

Good Morning JSU! :)

I wanted to welcome everyone back to campus from break, and extend a
special welcome to those returning from leave or field study, and new
students.

I know that the past week has been difficult for the Hampshire
community. The JSU meeting of Wednesday, January 23 at 5:30 will be a
place to check-in with each other and discuss this. Shabbat will be in
the Merrill Living room at 5:30 on Friday as always.

Finally, our Tu Bishvat seder is on Sunday, the 27th at 5:30 pm in the
Red Barn. Be sure to invite your friends! Attached is a pdf file of the
songs we will be singing, courtesy of Max.

See you soon & much love!

your friend Al Coffey