[Jewish] Special Guest! - JSU Week of 4/22

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 24 12:17:19 EDT 2019

Good afternoon JSU! Happy Wednesday--

Our passover seder on Friday night was lovely. Thanks again to Liam and
others for leading, and to Rachel who catered the food.

We will have our weekly meeting this evening at 5:30 in the MLR.

On Friday, April 27 we are having a VERY SPECIAL SHABBAT! RABBI DR.
TAMARA ESKENAZI will be joining us to share texts and speak about WOMEN
IN THE BIBLE. She is the first woman to be given a tenure-track position
in the rabbinical school at Hebrew Union College in Los Angeles. Rabbi
Eshkenazi edited the Woman's Torah Commentary. She is also Andy's
grandmother :)

Shabbat Service -- 5:30, Merrill Living Room

Shabbat Dinner -- 6:15

TAMARA'S TALK -- 7

Hope to see you there, and hope that you are all having a meaningful
passover holiday.

--Al Coffey