[Jewish] Join the JSU this week!

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 25 19:08:36 EDT 2018

Good Evening JSU!

We have all of our regular events this week, but they will be extra
special as they are happening in the sukkah!

WEDNESDAY 9/26 5:30-6:30
  Merrill living room JSU meeting—and Pizza in the Sukkah: Everybody is
welcome to our weekly JSU meeting for conversation and camaraderie.

FRIDAY  9/28 5:30
Merrill living room Community Shabbat in the Sukkah
Shabbat—Cozy up with the JSU for singing, reflection, and friendship
followed by a home-cooked farm-to-table dinner.

Another event on Friday that may be of interest:
The Spiritual Life Center (Greenwich Donut 5) is re-opening for the
year. There will be an open house from 3-5pm with refreshments and a
cleansing ritual at 4pm. Come check out this great space on campus!

Everybody is welcome as always!  No religious background needed.

-Al