[Jewish] Join the JSU tomorrow!

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 13 20:08:03 EDT 2018

Hello JSU,

It has been lovely to see so many new and returning faces over the past
week as we have begun the new academic and Jewish years. Here are more
opportunities to join us in celebrating the High Holidays and Shabbat
tomorrow, Friday September 14.

FRIDAY 1:00-3:00  Meet in Merrill living room
Going down to the River to Pray—Tashlich purification hike
Everybody is welcome!  We will hike to the creek in the Hampshire woods
and engage in a sweet riverside cleansing ritual.

FRIDAY 5:30 Merrill living room
Shabbat—Cozy up with the JSU for singing, reflection, and friendship
followed by a home-cooked farm-to-table dinner.
Everybody is welcome!  No religious background needed.

Please reach out to me with any questions you may have.
Hoping to see you soon!

L’shanah tovah (to a good new year),
Al Coffey