[Jewish] First JSU meeting of the year, WED, Sept 5, 5:30 in Merrill living room

ellen bernstein ellen.bernstein at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 15:08:22 EDT 2018

Dear JSU friends!

We’re excited to see you all this WED eve—TOMORROW— in the Merrill living room.

We’ll be checking in, talking about Rosh Hashanah, singing a bit and organizing upcoming Shabbats.

I’ll also be looking to hire a couple of interns.  The Food shopping position is available, so please be in touch with me if you are interested.

Thanks so much and look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Ellen