[Jewish] JSU: This week, & Special Shabbat!

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 9 20:55:47 EDT 2018

Good evening, JSU!

I hope that you all had a relaxing and refreshing fall break. There are
several opportunities to build community with the JSU this week,
including a special Shabbat with the Muslim Students Association:
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10

1:30 PM in Spiritual Life Office (Dakin J Basement)
 Chewing on The Bible: come and STUDY TORAH! This is an excellent
opportunity to engage with ancient texts, and it is perfect for folks
EAGER TO LEARN HEBREW (NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED). Drop-ins
welcome!

5:30 PM in MLR
PIZZA AND PLANNING! We are meeting with the Muslim Students Association
for our upcoming JEWISH-MUSLIM DINNER AND SHABBAT CELEBRATION.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12

(Time TBD) -- Cooking in the Kosher Kitchen: HELP PREPARE THE SHABBAT
MEAL with Muslim students.

5:30 PM - SHABBAT SERVICE
6:30 PM - JEWISH-MUSLIM SHABBAT DINNER

Best,