[Jewish] This Week & Save the Date!

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 20 12:00:46 EST 2018

Good afternoon JSU!

I hope you all have a relaxing Thanksgiving break without too much
school work.

Please let me know if you will be on campus and would like to have
shabbat with me! I will be in the MLR at 5:30 and can order dinner. I
will also be having havdallah at 5:30 on Saturday in the MLR.

Save the date for next Wednesday, November 28! Alicia Jo Rabins will be
visiting to share her music, some stories, and to have a discussion. We
are very lucky to have her visiting campus for the second year in a row!
See the attached flyer.

Your friend,

Al Coffey