[Jewish] JSU - Week of 11/05

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 6 15:36:59 EST 2018

Good Afternoon, JSU,

Thank you to all who attended and participated in our vigil for the Tree
of Life Synagogue last week. I hope that you are all finding additional
peace, comfort, and community this week.

Here are several opportunities for the week of November 5-10:

Wednesday, November 7

4 PM (NOTE TIME CHANGE) - TORAH STUDY, Spiritual Life Office/Dakin J
Basement: Come engage with a few ancient words of Torah. This is
especially good for those who are interested in learning Hebrew - no
background is required.

5:30 PM - WEEKLY JSU MEETING, Merrill Living Room

7:00 PM - "AFTER PITTSBURGH: UNITING AGAINST RACISM AND ANTI-SEMITISM:
Together in Remembrance and a Call to Action" - CONGREGATION B'NAI
ISRAEL, NORTHAMPTON. Please contact Ellen at ebsa at hampshire.edu if you
are interested in attending and would like a ride.

Friday, November 9

2 PM - SOULFUL CONVERSATIONS, Spiritual Life Center/Greenwich Donut 5

5:30 PM - SHABBAT Service and Dinner, Merrill Living Room

Save the date! November 15, 6-8 PM: Multifaith Feast -- Giving Thanks:
Celebrate religious diversity on campus with the Hampshire Multifaith
council over a delicious meal.

Best wishes,

Al Coffey