[Jewish] This weekend with the JSU

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 1 23:43:09 EST 2018

Hello JSU,

I hope everyone is having a good week! DON'T FORGET TO COME TO THE RED
BARN TO CELEBRATE TU B'SHVAT (THE NEW YEAR OF THE TREES) WITH US ON
SUNDAY! We will have a beautiful celebration full of fruit, dinner,
music, face painting and celebrating nature. IF YOU NEED CEL UNITS you
can get hours by HELPING TO BAKE CHALLAH TOMORROW (more info below).

Friday:

9:00 am Kosher Kitchen: Challah bread baking with Sara Brown contact her
at sgb13 at hampshire.edu with questions (she will start baking in the
morning and be there into the afternoon)

5:30 pm Merrill Living Room: Musical Shabbat service

6:15pm Merrill Living Room: Homemade meal (vegan/gf options)

Sunday:

2-5 pm Red Barn: setting up for Tu B'Shvat; everyone welcome to come
help!

6 pm Red Barn: Celebrate Tu B'Shvat; the new year of the trees! (arrive
at 5:30 pm if you would like your face painted or if you want to get a
seat early)

Thanks!

Soe