[Jewish] Rosh Hashanah

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 19 09:54:58 EDT 2017

Hello JSU!

We hope you will join us for celebrating Rosh Hashanah with us! It will
be one of the most beautiful services of this year! Invite and bring
friends, everyone is welcome- you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy this
beautiful event. The evening service will be outside so folx might want
to bring a sweater or something warm.

WED, Sept 20 5:30 PM Deck at the Red Barn ROSH HASHANAH EVENING SERVICE
 led by Max Nemhauser

WED, Sept 20 6:45 PM Red Barn ROSH HASHANAH VEGAN DINNER

For people interested in attending services outside of Hampshire
College:

THURSDAY:  Van leaves parking lot at 8:30 am for RH services at Jewish
Community of Amherst; Van leaves JCA at 11:15 to return to Hampshire. If
you want to reserve a seat iin the van, contact ebSA at hampshire.edu,
otherwise you can take the 5 college bus to amherst college and walk to
the JCA.

FRIDAY: 3 PM Merrill living room; Meet for Tashlich hike in the woods:
Release yourself from the past and enter the new year a fresh.

As always, EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ANYTHING, we would love to celebrate
with new faces.

Peace,

Soe Herman-Dunphy