[Jewish] Come to the JSU meeting tonight

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:54:14 EDT 2017

Hello everyone

Just a reminder for some things happening tonight with the JSU. Come
talk about Rosh Hashannah or come to our first JSU meeting of the year.
As always everything is open to everyone even if they have no Jewish
background at all. We hope to see you tonight!

4:00 pm WED Merrill living room: ROSH HASHANAH, THE JEWISH NEW YEAR—WHAT
IT’S ALL ABOUT    Everybody welcome, NO Jewish background necessary

5:30 pm WED Merrill living room: WELCOME TO FIRST JSU MEETING OF THE
YEAr. EVERYBODY WELCOME.  NEW STUDENTS—WE’RE EAGER TO MEET YOU!!!

Join us for pizza, planning, making JSU banner. Its fine to come late;
just come!

As always if anyone has any questions or would like to talk feel free to
reach out to me at 781-733-3384

Love,

Soe Herman-Dunphy