[Jewish] Fwd: Yiddish Summer Program at Tel Aviv University 2018

Rachel Rubinstein rrHACU at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 29 07:25:44 EST 2017

This is a GREAT summer program and opportunity to learn Yiddish with a
very international crowd. Bonus: I (and my husband) will be there too!

--Rachel

---
Rachel Rubinstein
Associate Professor of American Literature and Jewish Studies
Dean of Academic Support and Advising
Amherst MA 01002
413.559.5498