[Jewish] Fwd: Fwd: Corrections for Shabbat and the Weekend Ahead

Alyssa Nancy Lidman anl14 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 2 22:01:00 EST 2017

Hello Dear JSUians!

Friday

3:30  SL (SPIRITUAL LIFE) OFFICE. _Finding meaning in ancient
stories. _Chewing on Torah with the JSU. Everybody welcome regardless of
religious or spiritual background. Drop-Ins welcome.

5:30  MERRILL LIVING ROOM- Soulful singing service followed by
delectable dinner prepared by students.

7:00  MERRILL LIVING ROOM- Learn the music for Tu B'Sh'vat /the New Year
for the Trees with Max and the JSU.
_ _
_Feel free to drop in at any time for any of these events; Everybody
welcome; we're eager to see you!_
_ _
_ _
SUNDAY

1-4 PM   CENTRUM GALLERY (2ND FLOOR OF DONUT 1)- Make Paper maché
puppets (earth, water, air, fire) with Ariel for our Trees Birthday
celebration on Sunday, Feb 12.

There will be music and possibly snacks. Feel free to come/go whenever
you need to, bring friends, or bring homework and hang out as moral
support - we had a lot of fun last year :)

Warmly,

The JSU

Links:
------