[Jewish] This Week With the JSU

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 25 21:30:20 EDT 2017

Hello wonderful JSU!

We hope you will stop by as the semester comes to an end to unwind
during the stressful finals season. This week we have:

WEDNESDAY

5:30 Merrill Living Room Pizza and Conversation

FRIDAY

3:30 Torah Study: Chewing on words, finding meaning in ancient texts.
Everybody welcome

5:30 Singing service followed by delectable dinner (vegan options
available)

Also we have a job opening for next school year some of you might be
interested in applying for:

The JSU/Spiritual Life Position includes weekly grocery shopping,
record-keeping, support of JSU programs, administrative support and
weekly meetings with the other Spiritual life interns.

This is a work-study position for 5-6 hours/week

The ideal candidate will have a driver's license, be well-organized and
dependable, enjoy food shopping and be attentive to details. A car is
helpful but not necessary. This position is open to any student at
Hampshire, regardless of religious affiliation or connection.

contact ebSA at hampshire.edu if you are interested!

Peace and love,

Soe