[Jewish] Shabbat and Rosh Hashanah

Victor Marunda vvm13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 30 00:07:20 EDT 2016

Hello lovely people

We are so happy to invite you to Shabbat service this Friday and Rosh
Hashanah on Sunday. We have a lot of cool and exciting things going on.
Remember you don't have to be Jewish to love JSU.

FRIDAY
10:30-11AM Merrill kosher kitchen Challah baking with Sara
mixing/kneading -- Drop ins welcome!

12:45-1:15PM Merrill kosher kitchen Challah baking with Sara: braiding
straight & round loaves-- Drop ins welcome!

4:00PM  Merrill Living Room—MAKING MEANING OF ROSH HASHANAH: COME JOIN
THE CONVERSATION!  NO BACKGROUND NECESSARY.  ALL WELCOME

5:30 MLR—MELODIOUS MUSICAL SERVICE

6:15 FRI MLR    FARM TO TABLE DELICIOUS DINNER.

SUNDAY—THE BIRTHDAY OF THE WORLD—ROSH HASHANAH

5 PM Taylor Room Kern Center JEWISH NEW YEAR STUDENT-LED MUSICAL SERVICE

6:30 PM Merrill Living Room FESTIVE MEAL

EVERYBODY WELCOME AT ALL EVENTS!

Sending lots of love

Victor Marunda