[Jewish] Join Us: Israel's Arava Institute visits Smith College

Ari Massefski ari at friendsofarava.org
Fri Sep 16 12:27:14 EDT 2016

Hi all!

On *Tuesday, September 20 at 6:30 P.M.*, alumni of the Arava Institute for
Environmental Studies in southern Israel will be visiting Smith College for
an event focused on environmental studies and co-existence. The Arava
Institute's academic program is approved for study abroad at Hampshire, and
you can get a semester's worth of credit for living in and taking courses
at our campus in southern Israel.

We would love to see any of you who are interested in meeting our alumni or
learning more for-credit study abroad opportunities in Israel. I have
attached the flyer for the event, which will take place in Wright Hall on
the Garden Level of Smith's Center for the Environment (CEEDS).

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Ari

--
Ari Massefski
University Relations Manager
ari at friendsofarava.org
www.arava.org

Student Brochure <http://arava.org/student-brochure/>

The Arava Institute is an environmental and academic institution in the
Middle East, dedicated to preparing future leaders from Israel, Palestine,
Jordan, and around the world to cooperatively solve the regional and global
challenges of our time.