[Jewish] This week in JSU!

Aaren Weiner anw15 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:09:00 EDT 2016

Hello lovelies!!!!

Here are the JSU events for this week:

WEDNESDAY - JSU Meeting at 6pm in Merrill Living Room. There will be
PIZZA! Calling all artists!!! Please come help create a beautiful banner
for the JSU Hampfest table!!!

THURSDAY - JSU will be at Hampfest. Victor and I will be tabling - if
you would also like to help table, please let me know! The more the
merrier!

FRIDAY - Cooking Shabbat dinner together and then our weekly service at
5:30 in Merrill Living Room (or outside if weather permits!)

I hope you all have a beautiful and productive second week of school!

Selah,

-Aaren