[Jewish] JSU Meeting this week + SHABBAT!

Aaren Weiner anw15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 6 20:52:33 EDT 2016

Hello all you gorgeous amazing people!!!!

Our first JSU meeting of the year is TOMORROW, Wednesday, at 5:30 in
Merrill Living Room. Come eat PIZZA and chill, hang out, check in, say
hi!!! Whatever works for you, I know things are crazy during these first
few weeks.

AND! Friday we will have Shabbat together at 5:30 in Merrill, or perhaps
outside if the weather continues to be nice!!! I will send out another
reminder email later in the week. Stay tuned!

I have missed you all so much and I can't wait for us all to get
together again!

Love love love,

-Aaren

P.S. If you are on Facebook and haven't done this yet, PLEASE join our
Facebook group! Jewish Student Union @ Hampshire College. Updates about
events and other goings-on will be posted there also throughout the
year. <3