[Jewish] Escape from Sin n Anti Christ Now

Princes Esther princessesther7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:04:34 EDT 2016

Your time is at hand says bible ,Confess and forsake your sins and
accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour Now

so God can bless you and your family if you don't repent you may sleep
and never wake up again

you have been warn

Some dream to be successful in life even if it means achieving it in
an ungodly way.
some dream of falling in love even if its thru
fornication,adultery­,masturbation ,gay or lesbianism,internet sex
chat,watching porn video, naked picture and exchanging your naked
picture with,men n ladies etc

sometimes it is better to resist and reject negative dreams in ur
mind, than to fulfill it,only to discover that it almost kills
you,"may God help U to overcome in Jesus Name,
Pray now,GOD I ask you to forgive my sins,AS I CONFESS n FORSAKE THEM
.JESUS come into my life. Save,Heal n Prosper me now in JESUS NAME i
pray Amen

GOD LOVES YOU AND JESUS CARES 4 U, If you are  suffering from sickness and
disease, that refuse to Heal, in-spite of taking prescribe, drug and
medicine,or your living in lack in-spite of your, academic achievement
,contact and status in, the society.or your case maybe that you do, not
have anyone to run to in times of need, problem and distress., Thank God
there is a Man among men, A Man of, whom its written in Acts 10:38 How God
Anointed, Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with, power: who went
about doing good, and healing all, that were oppressed of the devil;for God
was with him., Pray now,Father God I ask you that you forgive, my sins,AS I
CONFESS AND FORSAKE THEM, Lord Jesus come into my life and make me, a new
person. I believe that you are the, Son of God and now my Saviour.Healer
and, Deliverer, i claim my healing by your word, that says by the stripes
of JESUS Am HEALED, Thank you for accepting me Amen.,
________/)______./¯"""/'), ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯'\_""""\), (¸¸.???**¨)¸.*´¸.**¨)
¸.**¨), (¸.*´(¸. ¸.*´¸.**¨) ¸.??**¨), some dream to be successful in life
even, if it means achieving it in an ungodly way., some dream of falling in
love even if its, thru fornication,adultery,
masturbation ,gay or lesbianism, "Sometimes it is better to resist and
reject negative, dreams in your mind, than to fulfill it, only to discover
that it almost kills you,", may God help U to overcome in Jesus Name Amen,
¸.*´¸.**¨) ¸?.**¨) (¸.*´¸???¸.*´?¸.*´?¸.**¨)?.**¨ )¸.**?¸, Do you know your
born to succeed were others fail, Born to excel were others got exhausted,
Born to Rule over rough times, Born to to fly above frustrations, Born  to
exercise dominion over defeat,
FOR OUT OF THICK CLOUD COMES HEAVY RAIN, SO OUT  OF THICK TRIAL IN LIFE
COMES HEAVY BLESSINGs, MAY THIS HEAVY BLESSINGs BE YOUR POTION IN JESUS
ALMIGHTY NAME AMEN

Escape for your life now!!!!!
this message is sent to warn  people to repent from there sin and
accept Jesus as there Lord and Saviour ,to escape the damnation of
anti christ
spread the message n send it to your friends n family

These- people are followers of Jose Luis deJesus of Growing in Grace.
Followers of this fringe religion often get 666 tattooed on their body
Hand,leg or neck .as a part of their faith. The question is, do you
bliv in Jesus Christ as your Lord n savour n have you confess n
forsaken your sins

Make your decision now before your damn forever,
Give your life to Jesus Christ Now

this isn't just some isolated event. Below are some other similar
tattoos done by their followers:in pictures n videosThis is CNN video
interview with the man who says his the Antichrist