[Jewish] Don't forget! Pipeline Shabbat and torah study

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 3 21:11:16 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Torah study will happen at 4:30 in Spiritual Life office tomorrow. Come
learn with others and discuss the text.

Then at 5:30, we will gather for a shabbat dinner with a special focus.

The Kinder Morgan NED Pipeline is a threat to our collective future in
this region and on this planet, BUT we are using it as an opportunity to
come together in community to chart a path forward.

We will talk about ways to engage in the movement against the pipeline
by building what we want instead and by sharing with each other in
spiritual and religious reflection.

Good food, good fun, good conversation!

All are welcome.

See you tomorrow :)